Helping You Reach Better Times
A less stressful time is in your future. You just have to make it from the hopeless feeling of serious health problems leaving you unable to work to the financial relief of Social Security Disability benefits.
It’s a shame it’s so hard to get there. Social Security turns down most people.
But if you live in Anderson, you’ve got someone locally who knows how to guide you through this complicated system—and on to a stronger feeling of independence and peace.
The Pilzer Klein disability law firm has been helping people in the Carolinas for over 37 years. Social Security Disability is all we do.
Our office is in Greenville. And we focus on winning benefits for people in upstate South Carolina.
It makes a difference to get a local disability lawyer when you need monthly Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) checks and the Medicare health coverage that comes with it.
Keep reading below to find out why.
Advantages of Getting a Local, Anderson Disability Lawyer
National law firms might play a numbers game with your case, putting in as little effort as they can to get the most money out.
But you need help from real human beings. This is an emotional time in your life. You deserve personal attention. That’s the No. 1 reason you want a disability attorney who’s a neighbor, someone who knows Anderson.
But there are many reasons:
- Local lawyers know the local doctors and clinics, which is where you get the medical evidence that’s required for winning benefits.
- Local lawyers know how the local Social Security offices and disability judges operate. That can make a painful process go more smoothly for you.
- With a local law firm like Pilzer Klein, you’ll work directly with an attorney. Our attorneys personally start your case. At some firms, you don’t see your attorney until the day you have a hearing with a judge.
- You can be sure you’re actually getting an attorney when you work with a local firm. Some firms send non-attorney advocates (with less training than attorneys) to handle your case.
- A local lawyer will stick with you. If your case starts looking harder, some firms might drop you. We’ll appeal denials and pursue every good option for you.
So don’t take chances when your financial future and stability are on the line.
Get a local disability attorney who’s dedicated to people around here. You pay no attorney fee until you win. And at Pilzer Klein, you can start by getting us to evaluate your claim for FREE.
Directions to Pilzer Klein from the Social Security Office in Anderson
- Head north toward Civic Center Blvd.
- Continue onto Civic Center Blvd. for 1.2 miles.
- Turn left onto US-178 W., continuing for 1.8 miles.
- Merge onto I-85 N. via the ramp to Greenville.
- Merge onto I-85 N., continuing on for 20.5 miles.
- Keep left to stay on I-85 N. for 3.5 miles.
- After 3.2 miles, Continue onto US-29 N./Mills Ave.
- Use the right lane to take exit 46 for SC-291/Pleasantburg Dr./Mauldin Rd.
- Use the middle lane to keep left at the fork, continue on Exit 46C and follow signs for Mauldin Rd.
- Continue on Mauldin Rd. Drive to W. Butler Rd. in Mauldin.
- Use the right lane to merge onto S-23-186/Mauldin Rd.
- Continue onto W. Butler Rd. for 0.1 miles, and Pilzer Klein will be on your right.